Saturday, May 12, 2012

Yummy Fruit Dip!

With the summer months coming, recipes like fruit dip are out in full force.  Most are full of whipped cream and other ridiculously sugary foods that basically takes the healthiness of fruit and laughs in its face.  I did find one recipe though that, all things considered, is a winner for this summer.  It still has some sugar, but also contains natural peanut butter and plain greek yogurt, both of which are healthy for you.  Not to mention, it takes about 3 minutes to make. And it sure makes it easier to grab the fruit for a snack instead of the ice cream!

*******************************************
Yummy Fruit Dip

Ingredients:
1 C. Plain Greek Yogurt
3/4 C. Natural Peanut Butter
1/6 C. Powdered Sugar
Fruit for Dipping




Mix Plain Greek Yogurt, Natural Peanut Butter, and Powdered Sugar together in a bowl.


Stir.



Put in a pretty container and serve with fruit! Yum!!!

(Please excuse my not pretty container...all my pretty stuff is already packed up and moved.)


****************************************


3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha Domino sugar! You know what that reminds me of? Our road trip to South Carolina to visit Sam, and all the craziness that ensued. I think there's a photo of me holding a giant tub of Domino sugar. I can't remember exactly why it was so funny at the time though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that too! I think we kept making some...commercial or something for it. I need to find that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo yummy! I can't wait to make more!

    ReplyDelete