Monday, April 16, 2012

Ever done a Couch to 5K Program?

So my internet has een really iffy lately...I've been getting booted after about 5 minutes of being on.  But I think the problem is fixed so hopefully I can post a little more now! 
So I was wondering if ayone out there has ever done a couch to 5K program.  If you have, I would love it if you would share with me how it went.  Did you like it?  Did you feel good doing it?  Was the pace good for you? Were you happy with your success?  Eventually I want to start my own couch to 5K classes, so if anyone has any experience with a program that they are willing to share, I would really appreciate it!  

1 comment:

  1. I am currently in week 3 for my couch to 5K running program. So far so good for me. My husband is also doing the program with me. I'm journaling my progress throughout to help me reflect on what I feel.

    ReplyDelete